I am a bag kinda girl. No offense to women who love purses, but that kind of everyday carry just isn’t my jam.
This collection is inspired by this man below. I don’t do YouTube but I thought I’d write about bags instead.
Listed is a criteria template I will use for each review.
I am going to give a rating to the following properties:
- Comfort: How does the bag feel on me? Does it fatigue my shoulders or back? Is it already heavy without a load?
- Style/Attractiveness: How good looking is it? Is it techie, sleek, or rustic?
- Organization: How many things can I fit neatly into this bag? If a travel bag, how many packing cubes can I fit in this and keep it minimal enough to fit under my seat?
- Value for Price: Is this a good buy for the money?
- Build: Is it made of quality materials? Does it fall apart easily? Does it have YKK zippers and zipper pulls?
The RSS feed for this collection:
Chase Reeves is a bad influence on me.
I got the whole shebang y’all.
It’s been a long week so the review is not here yet. It’s coming. I promise.